Monday – Sunday: 7AM – 9:50 PM
October through March
Sundays: 9 AM – 9:50 PM
2164 W 7th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97402
Lucky Lion is a recreational dispensary located in the West Eugene neighborhood, on 7th Avenue, off of State Highway 99 N. Accessible from the Oregon Express Shuttle’s Garfield/6th Station.
We offer a robust selection of smoking accessories, cannabis edibles and topicals, concentrates and extracts, and medical marijuana pounds.
OMMP patients ages 18+ or recreational users ages 21+ only.
Places Near By:
- University of Oregon
- Skinners Butte is a prominent hill on the north edge of downtown Eugene, near the Willamette River. A local landmark, it honors city founder Eugene Skinner. A winding road leads to the summit, which provides a comprehensive view of the city. The public park features hiking trails and open lawns.
- 5th Street Market is known as the place to go for great food and coffee. The Market is home to a multitude of delectable food cafes and restaurants. The 5th Street Public Market is more than a shopping trip. It is the real flavor and fun of Eugene. Locals come to eat and shop daily and bring their visitors to see a cross section of what Eugene is all about.
- UHaul – Right next door! While the destination may seem a little odd, we feel that it could be a great marketing strategy to target movers. Moving sucks and a joint always helps!
- Fern Ridge Trail – Some easy walking and outdoor views of the West Eugene Wetlands
- Oregon Country Fair – Normally held once a year in Veneta Oregon, this once-in-a-lifetime experience encompasses all that Eugene has to offer!
- Dutch Bros Coffee – Java and joints, need we say more?
- Quackers – UofO Duck themed bar across the street. Beers and Blunts, need we say more? 🙂
- Hult Center – Since its grand opening in 1982, the Hult Center has been charming audiences and popular performers alike. The Hult center truly is for the arts, of the arts, and by the arts.
- West 11th – This main thoroughfare leads out of Eugene on your way to the coast! There are a variety of mom and pop shops intermixed with recognizable stables like Walmart, Target, and Lowes.
- Mount Pisgah – This is a summit located just outside of Eugene. There are trails and an arboretum.
If you’ve never made the trip to Eugene, Oregon, you’ve missed out on amazing scenery, great food, friendly people, the University of Oregon and so much more. We recommend starting at the summit of Skinners Butte for an ideal view of the whole city. Visit the arboretum at Mount Pisgah or take the Fern Ridge trail for birding and glimpses of wildlife. Check out the cafes and restaurants of the 5th Street Market, shop West 11th, or take in a concert at the picturesque Hult Center. There’s something here for everyone.
Top-Quality Marijuana Dispensary in Eugene, OR
For locals and tourists alike, Lucky Lion is a worthwhile stop along the way. Our Eugene dispensary is one of four locations and offers our signature quality and quantity of recreational and medicinal cannabis. If you’re pressed for time, we streamline the purchasing process with online ordering, in-store pickup, free parking, and on-site ATM.
For your cannabis products, trust in Lucky Lion in Eugene!
Lucky Lion began as an Oregon grow operation, establishing the integrity of our brand. Our commitment to ensuring best practices from seed to sale led us to the retail side of cannabis in 2015. We’ve designed our dispensaries to create a secure, efficient, and welcoming showcase for our selection of exceptional products. Our successful expansion is thanks to the loyalty of our clients. Everyone who shops with us has total confidence in the safety and purity of our strains.